Vicent van Gogh, an aritst full of colors and feelings


Imagen relacionada

This blog are about my taste and iterest in van Gogh paintings, because I love his art and the emotions that produces me. 

I met the works of Vicent van Gogh, when I was studying in the High School. Since then I really like the colors, the shape and themes of van Gogh's art.

The picture is the painting "Field of Sunflowers" (Oil on canvas. Paris, France 1888), a colorfull work with shape that are very attractive visually.  

The use of color yellow is so cute, harmonious and the composition of this picture are very amazing. 

Besides, the sensation of relax and peace that produces me, is so good. I see this pating and I'm transported to my town, to the the countyside with it's trees, flowers and animals in their natural habitat. 

Also, the life of Vincent van Gogh is very interesting, because this artist had many problems with his friends and family, which is reflected in the feelings of his works, the loneliness of the artist and the descenlace that he had are very sad and worthy to reflect. 

Well, for now is all, and which is your favourite artist?

Bye :D

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The inequality education in Chile

My challenge with the English

Journalism: my future job