Journalism: my future job



Hi, how are you?

I´m fine and in this blog, I talk about journalism, the carrer that I study, and in the future I will be a  jounalist.

I will like to work in a office bur also travel to different places of Chile and arround the world.

Resultado de imagen para lugares que hablanMy interests are the culture, history, arts and music, so, I will be a journalist about cultural themes, also, journalism of travels. I like very much the Tv show "Lugares que Hablan" with Francisco Saaverdra, since this programme is educative, because it spreads culture of the chileans, by "Lugares que Hablan" the public can know places, animals and cultures of  various parts of Chile.


I would also like to work in countries like Syria or nations in political and social crisis. I will of the hummanitarian aid, and others tasks that help the people affected. In this case, I will to work in the Cruz Roja or other voluntary help organization.

Photo: book of "Lugares que Hablan".

In addition,in relation to the office, I would work in public administation, for example in some Ministry, embassy or other public institution.

My father works in a Hospital, for this reason I like it help the people in their problems.

And you, in what would you like to work in a few more yars?

I hope your comments, bye, we write.







Comentarios

  1. I want to be an art teacher, I hope you can travel and acomplishment your goals :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That kind of show would fit you just perfect for everything you're saying

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really love this topic. The journalism is very important for the society

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The inequality education in Chile

My challenge with the English