My challenge with the English



My main challenges with English are to interact with people who have this language as a native language, as well as expand my vocabulary, learn more about the language in terms of its correct grammatical use, as well as knowing new expressions. I would like to put it this way to understand and then use English more naturally.

The blogs I have taken to raise issues of personal interest, as well as social interest, but always with a focus on dialogue and debate of ideas. In addition, I have published more personal things, such as aspects as intimate as my place of residence and which animals are part of my family.

Outside the University I have tried to continue practicing English in a more interpretative way, so to speak, that is, every time I read a text or listen to a song in English I try to decipher its meaning with the basic notions that I have as well as those I learned in the course.

Resultado de imagen para desafioWell, I know it's a great challenge because my memory does not help me much when it comes to retaining concepts, but I am confident that with more practice and dedication I can start dialogues with more capable people, or when traveling abroad I can socialize naturally with people who are native to English.

Undoubtedly, English is a subject for me because I always like to learn more from him and to have a more in-depth learning, although sometimes the time I have for this is a bit short when it comes to understanding a little more other language than Spanish.
For now, I hope to continue learning. Goodbye.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The inequality education in Chile

Journalism: my future job