My holidays in the South of Chile



In January 2015, I went to the south of Chile with my parents. These vacations were incredible and beautiful, because I knew cities and places, like Valdivia, Puerto Varas, Puerto Montt and the Island of Chiloé.


The trip was one week, it is a short time, but we went to different places and did many things activities.

This vacation was incredible because I ate many delicious things, for example, alfajores. Also, that with my father I drank beer in the town of Niebla.

The best thing about this trip was that we got to know the Churches of Chiloé, as well as visiting places in the city of Valdivia, such as the botanical park, the Austral University itself.

Another great thing was navigating the river on Street Street. Thus, we saw and learned about the fauna and flora of the Valdivian forest, a natural place very green and full of life.
Resultado de imagen para valdiviaPhoto: Valdivia city.

I love the city of Valdivia, because this place is very relaxed, peaceful and beautiful, with totally natural places, with trees, flowers and animals native to the area.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The inequality education in Chile

My challenge with the English

Journalism: my future job