China, my future travel



Hi everyone.

In this blog, I tallk about a future travel to China.

Why China?

Because I like so much the chinese culture, also I interested their food, political system, the history of this country and other things.

Besides, China is a country with differents landscapes, because this asian country is very big geographically.

Resultado de imagen para shanghai chinaI love so much visit places like Great Wall of China obviously, Soldiers of Terracota, the city of Shangai, Square of Tianamen and others tourists places. Also, I see for Internet and books the importance and natural beauty of the Yellow River, because this river is the most big of China and the sixth in the world.




Photo: Shangai

As well as, I like learn chinese language, altought is very difficult.

Other thing what interests me, is the technology, since China specialized in the technological advance, for example Huaweii works in the intelligence artificial, particularly, with his new cellphone how runs with new operative system focused in the intelligence artificial.

Well, China is my future destiny, and you, where would you like to travel to the future?

Bye :)



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The inequality education in Chile

My challenge with the English

Journalism: my future job